This site is dedicated to providing free health & medical advice and information on a vast range of medical conditions. The medical advice provided here is meant to provide readers with enough general information on very many common and not so common medical conditions in other to enable them ask their own doctors relevant questions that will help both them and their doctors deal with their health ailments - disclaimer.
Below you will find a list of some of the many categories that are on this site.
This website is regularly updated with free medical advice. You may wish to subscribe to our RSS Feed via email to receive our updates directly to your email inbox.
1. Respiratory - In this section, you may find health and medical advice on the chest topics such as;
Plus advice on Hoarseness, Influenza, Lung cancer, Quit smoking, Sore throat, Throat infections, Tuberculosis and Whooping cough.
Click here for the respiratory category »
2. Cardiovascular - The cardiovascular category offers information on the following health issues relating to the heart and blood vessels namely;
High blood pressure, Angina, Heart attack, Heart failure.
Articles on High blood cholesterol, Obesity, Palpitations, Peripheral vascular disease, Quit smoking, Stroke and more.
Click here for the cardiovascular category »
3. Gastrointestinal - Gastrointestinal section contains information on various bowel conditions like;
Gallstones, GORD, Haemorrhoids, Healthy Eating, Heartburn, hepatitis, Irritable bowel syndrome, Oesophageal Reflux, Piles, Ulcers, Vomiting And Worms.
Click here for the gastrointestinal category »
4. Genitourinary - In the genito-urinary section, articles on the following topics may be found;
Ovarian cancer, Ovarian cyst, Pelvic Inflammatory disease, Piles, Polycystic ovaries, Pregnancy, Preventing cancer of the cervix, Prostate cancer, Prostatitis, Pubic lice, Pylonephritis, Renal calculi, Renal failure, Syphilis, Testicular cancer, Urethral syndrome, Urinary incontinence, Uterine cancer, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal thrush, Varicocoele, Bladder cancer, Bladder problems.
Click here for the genitourinary category »
5. Endocrinology - In the endocrinology category, you may find articles on;
Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, PMT, Pituitary disorders, Polycystic ovaries.
Click here for the endocrinology category »
6. Child Health - Medical advice on child health is a large category and you may find articles on;
Eye irritation and infections, Fever, Fungal nails, German measles, Glue ear, Growth hormone disorders, Hayfever, Head lice, Healthy eating, Hoarseness, Influenza, Insect bites/nettle stings, Leukaemia, Meningitis, Nits and lice, Nose bleeds, Otitis externa, Pregnancy, Rosacea, Sickle cell disease, Sore throat, Stinging nettles, Sunburn, Thalassaemia, Throat infections, Tonsilitis, Vomiting, Whooping cough and Worms.
Click here for the child health category »
7. ENT - The ear, nose and throat category offers free advice on the following medical issues;
Hay fever, Hoarseness, Meniere's disease, Nose bleeds, Otitis externa, Sinusitis, Whooping cough.
Click here for the ENT category »
8. Opthalmology - This section provides free medical information on the following eye issues;
Click here for the opthalmology category »
9. Dermatology - Assess to medical advice on skin problems may be found in this category;
Fungal nails, Hay fever, Head lice, Insect bites, Insect stings, Moles, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Skin cancers, Stinging nettles, Sunburn, Warts and Wounds.
Click here for the dermatology category »
10. Infectious Diseases - Category of infectious diseases will provide free medical advice on the following topics;
Hepatitis, Influenza, Meningitis, Nits and lice, Non-specific Urethritis, Pneumonia, Pyelonephritis, Shingles, Syphilis, Tonsilitis, Tuberculosis, Urethral syndrome, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal thrush, Warts, Whooping cough, Childhood immunisation.
Click here for the infectious diseases category »
For More Medical Categories, look through the list under 'Categories' in the navigation on the right. These general and alternative health information online are published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu.